No Bake Paleo Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies without peanut butter and needing just 4 ingredients. Homemade ‘Nutella’ and coconut flour are used to make these fudgy cookies which taste like a Ferrero Rocher chocolate! Keto, Sugar Free, Low Carb.
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread of choice I used homemade ‘Nutella’
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice I used monk fruit maple syrup
- 1 cup crushed hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp liquid of choice * See notes
- Line a large plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all your ingredients and mix very well, until a dough is formed. If the batter is too thick, add liquid of choice. If the batter is too thin, add a little extra liquid of choice.
- In a small mixing bowl, add your crushed hazelnuts. Using your hands, roll the dough into small balls. Roll each ball into the crushed hazelnuts before placing on the lined plate. Press each ball into a cookie shape and refrigerate until firm.
- If desired, drizzle with melted chocolate.
* This may not be needed at all- Only use it if batter is too thick and you have difficulty rolling balls in the crushed hazelnuts.
No Bake Paleo Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies (Keto, Low Carb, Sugar Free) can be kept at room temperature, but are best refrigerated or frozen.